Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday quick hit

It's production day here at Capital Press, and we are putting the finishing touches on this week's editions fo the newspaper, but I wanted to make a quick post.

I noticed there is a blog about biodiesel listed in Blogger's "Blogs of Note" section, so I've added it onto the links for this site.

Biodiesel is sure a hot topic right now, but I'm not quite sure what makes this particular blog, called "All Things Biodiesel" a blog of note. As of this writing, the site hasn't been updated in more than two weeks.

So, it may be worthy of note to Blogger, but the posts appear pretty sporadic.

But with all the buzz about biofuels in general, and biodiesel in particular, I thought you might be interested nonetheless.




No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos