Monday, September 25, 2006

Planting seeds for a podcast harvest

I've been hoping for a while to add a podcast to the capitalpress.com website. The problem is, I really don't want to do the podcast myself. I often tell people that I have a face for radio and a voice for newspapers. I don't really want to be the voice of a Capital Press podcast.

But no one else is coming forward. So, I'm thinking that maybe I need to take the plunge and figure out how to do one then maybe if people see what it's like someone on our staff will decide they want to join the fun.

I have been toying around with a possible name for the podcast and have one in mind that will at least work to get one started.

So, if anyone has any ideas on what they'd like to see, or hear, a podcast about related to agriculture or rural life in the West, let me know. I'm open to suggestions.




No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos