Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Updated blog list

It was a project that was long overdue, but I went through our list of blog links today and cleared out the ones that had sat fallow for a long time or have been deleted entirely.

I have not added a lot of new blogs in a while, but I know there are more ag-related blogs popping up all the time. If you have any suggestions for blogs we should add to our blog list, or find any broken or outdated links, please let me know.

The new list is a little slimmer, and should give you an idea of how recently most of the blogs have been updated, as well as the most recent post headline, if it's available.

I hope that works a little better for everyone and makes the list a more valuable resource for Blogriculture visitors.



No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos