Friday, November 10, 2006

Podcastus interuptus

So far, my career as an agriculture podcaster has been off to a rocky start.

As I wrote more than two weeks ago, I was able to record and post an audio file, the first of what I still hope will become a series of podcasts. But I've been waiting on some new software to help me figure out how to actually do the things that will help me make that audio file (and the others that will hopefully follow) into a true podcast. At the time of that Oct. 17 posting, I thought the software might be in house later that week.

Well, we are still working on that.

But I can't completely blame the software delay. I still haven't recorded another episode yet either.

So, stay tuned. I'll post updates on developments here as they happen. I really think I need a 12-year old with a laptop to be my producer for this venture.


No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos