Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Only temporary?

I found this online today while trying to track down information for a reader who had a question about a story in the Capital Press archives.

The link posts to a web page on the Washington State Department of Agriculture's website, with the headline "Temporary Chicken Slaughter."

I don't know about you, but if I had to deal with the slaughter of chickens in Washington, I'd want it to be permanent. I wouldn't want those birds coming back at me later. They are liable to be pretty ticked off, I would think.

Perhaps Washington state's bureaucrats should rethink what they call their permits and label their web page.

Technorati tags:

1 comment:

Kari Chisholm said...

Pretty permanent for the chicken, too.

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos