Friday, April 14, 2006

So far, snubbed by Orblogs

I've been trying to get an Oregon-based blog directory called Orblogs to add this site to their listing, but so far I'm getting no response. I'm not sure if they are just experiencing a backlog of requests or what.

Their site says it normally takes 48 hours or so to get added into the listing. I sent in a request weeks ago and thought maybe it didn't go through so I sent another one in several days ago.

Yea, 48 hours my, um, well...

Maybe they just have something against sites geared towards farmers and ranchers.


2 comments:

Paul Bausch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
b!X said...

Or maybe you're paranoid, since it's listed as having been added the same day as this post, and in fact is the blog featured under "recently added" on the main ORblogs page.

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos