Monday, April 24, 2006

Makin' hay while the sun shines

I'm going to try to squeeze in a quick post here. Blogger has a scheduled outage pending here shortly, so I won't get too carried away. I just wanted to say sorry there haven't been posts in a few days. I had the opportunity to take a few days off last weeks, so I grabbed at it.

And I was fortunate to time those days off with some of the best weather the Willamette Valley has had in a while.

One other oddity cropped up today when reviewing visitors stats for our capitalpress.com website. It seems a story over there about farmers making their own biodiesel has been pretty popular. So far this month, that article has been printed 4,627 times. So either a lot of people are interested in that topic, or someone is printing out enough copies to mail them to all their friends, family, customers, vendors and anyone else who passes by.

More later.



No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos