Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Cast your vote for the food-and-fiber president

With the New Hampshire primaries going on today, it's got me thinking about presidential politics. I was wondering which of the presidential candidates would be best for America's farmers and ranchers. Rather than speculate, I figured I'd turn to Blogriculture readers to help determine the answer.

I've added a couple of polls, one Democrat and one Republican, to let you the people decide who will better serve rural American from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. Feel free to cast your vote in one, or both, polls on who you think would be the best president from each party for American farmers and ranchers.

We'll leave the poll up for a few weeks to collect as many votes as possible, so come back and see how your candidate is doing in the days and weeks ahead.

No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos