Tuesday, June 05, 2007

You're making me blush

I feel so spoiled. There have been three comments from three different people on that last post.

What's a country boy to do with all this attention?

In fact commenter Walter Jeffries wrote a whole post about that post on one of his blogs.

Yep, that's right, you can know call me "Big Ag."

Gary "Big Ag" West.

I think I'll have that put on my next set of business cards. It's kinda catchy!

Maybe I can get sponsor patches for all my clothes too like NASCAR drivers, rodeo cowboys, poker players, et al. Usually I'm just a big idiot and pay someone else to buy their logo-emblazoned apparel, then they get my money and I walk around like a mobile billboard.

You have to provide a blog link to someone who leads to a new nickname.

And I'm kidding about the patches. Well, unless the contract is REALLY lucrative.

No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos