Friday, January 12, 2007

We're back!

Blogriculture is back in business!

I just got an e-mail from a member of the Blogger team that the technical problems we were having were fixed and it does, indeed, look like we can make posts here again!

Here's what "Blogger Buzzer" had to say in a reply to a post made to Google's troubleshooting groups/help site:

"To all people on this thread with team blogs and posting problems. We
just pushed out a fix that should clear your problem. Sorry for the
inconvenience."
So, look for new posts, well, soon!

It's so nice to be home.

I'm not sure if we'll keep the vacation home over at Blogriculture Too or not. I sort of liked the view from over there. But I missed all my furniture.

So, I'm gonna stretch out on the virtual couch, put my feet up, and watch the sunset from the porch. Maybe take a little nap wrapped in my favorite comforter.

Yes, it's nice to be home.

No comments:

Ag in the West social media watch

Capital Press videos on YouTube

Our most popular videos